Movie #3664 "People We Meet on Vacation" (Netflix) I had never heard or seen these two actors (that I remember), but I was very impressed with them. This movie had very funny moments -- not all that believable at times, but the conflict came across real to me, and the couple spoke truth many times and showed a great amount of chemistry. I love rom-coms so this was a movie I would probably like anyway, but I have seen so many of them now, I rarely see something new within the confines of the genre, but this one made me laugh - the personalities of the couple - nice combo. And I might add better than the Glenn Powell one recently with Sweeney as the girl. I'd give this a 4.5 out of 5. PS - based on a popular book, which is possibly why the plot moved smoothly along?)
"PEOPLE WE MEET ON VACATION" 2026 PG-13 1 hr, 57 mins Netflix
Poppy wants to explore the world and Alex prefers to stay home with a good book, but somehow they are the very best of friends . They live far apart, but for a decade they have spent one week of summer vacation together -- then seem to bring out the best in each other?
Director: Brett Haley
Writers: Yulin Kuang, Amos Vernon, Nunzio Randazzo (Emily Henry, author of book)
Actors: Emily Bader, Tom Blyth, Sarah Catherine Hook
No comments:
Post a Comment