Sunday, September 13, 2026

Moie #3667 ........................."Mayday" (Apple)

 Movie #3667 "MayDay" (Apple)  Ryan Reynolds, Kenneth Brannagh!  How could I not see the two of them in a movie!  And I'm glad I did .  It's funny, fast paced, topical, big train scene, everything in an action movie you would want, and then some -- I can do without the massive and long fight scenes, but that goes with the genre.  And surprise!  No time for romance....rather it's a  bromance!  A building of a friendship even though one is a Navy fighter pilot (hard to believe how good he is) and the other a Russian whose dream is to live in America (that's not hard to believe! ) Some twists and turns along the way make way for a very entertaining film that I would give  a 4 to.  See it because it's fun to watch these two work with each other!

"MAYDAY"     2026      PG-13     1 hour and 50 mins     Apple

Lieutenant Troy Brennan's reconnaissance mission over Soviet territory goes awry, forcing him to crash-land and survive in Russian wilderness while evading capture or rescue.

Dirrectors:  John Francis Daley, Jonathan Goldstein

Writers:  see above

Actors:  Ryan Reynolds, Kenneth Branagh


No comments:

Post a Comment