Movie #3659 "Love Heist" (Hallmark) This one had a little better storyline than the one I just wrote, but yes, this is still another non-christmasy hallmark movie --- forgive me. It had heists in the title, so I had to try it out. Anyway, the girl is sooooooo good (one of my favorites, full of lots of energy and has comic timing) that she makes the stiffness of the guy almost believable --- She is a dress decorator - puts things together --- so maybe a stylist? She has a Liz Taylor dress stolen from her apartment (I honestly can't remember who we find out took it (didn't care?) but the guy is the head security guy for the hotel and if he can find the robber, he will have an automatic promotion. So they work together to find the dress -- and that means going to balls and whatnot --- flimsy story, but it has the standout girl, lots of pretty gowns and costumes, and a really nice ending. So I give it 3.8 out of 5. (P.S. takes place in Chicago and actually uses some of Chicago in the storyline) but not sure it was filmed IN Chicago .
"LOVE HEIST" hallmark 2026
Celebrity stylist Kayli must team up with hotel security chief Mills to track down an iconic piece of fashion history after it goes missing on her watch before the Chicago Costume Gala.
Director: Kevin Fair
Writer: Holly Gent
Actors: Lyndsy Fonseca (like her!) Peter Porte
No comments:
Post a Comment