Sunday, August 16, 2026

Movie #3657 ........................."The Greek Aisle" (Hallmark)

 Movie #3657 "The Greek Aisle" ()Hallmark)  I know, it isn't Christmas, but sometimes I want something on in the background while I am doing certain chores (like folding laundry).  I am glad the t.v. was on Hallmark this particular day because this movie offered gorgeous places in Corfu, some I recognized after being there last year, and many that made me want to go back and either re-visit or see for the first time.  The story was flimsy, the actors were okay, and I'd give it a 3.5 , but I'll just leave you with one word...location, location, location.  

"THE GREEK AISLE"    Hallmark    2026    1 hour and 24 minutes

When Georgia trails to the Greek Island of Corfu to finalize an inheritance, she unexpectedly discovers that marrying her handsome co-inheritor is the only way to meet the requirements.  

Director:  Maclain Nelson

Writers:  Betsy Sullenger, Maclain Nelson

Actors:  Nikki DeLoach (one of my favorites), Apostolis Totsikas

PS --- just found out the house used in this film was the same one of my beloved Durrells t.v. show --- how terrific is that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment