Saturday, August 15, 2026

Movie #3654........................."Colin from Accounts" (Paramount +, Amazon Prime)

Movie #3654 "Colin from Account" (Paramount +, Amazon Prime)  We stumbled on this series and watched season 1 in less than a week and found it quirky and out there --- but there's something that keeps us watching.  The girl is from the DMV show we were fans of, and it's Australian and the dialogue overlaps at times, and goes at a fast speed,....I guess it is the timing, the humor and the situations they get into --- I sometimes laugh out loud because I can't believe what is on the screen is happening or I can't believe they are talking abut what they are talking about in this show. But I know it isn't for everyone.  It is very quirky and the language is way out of control  --- so if that bothers you, don't watch this!  But I must say it all centers around a dog , Colin, that they accidentally do damage to, and they are beholden to him and intend on taking care of him and that is endearing.  So there is somewhat of a moral compass here....occasionally.  I'd give Season 1 a 3.8 out of 5 --- we are more than halfway through Season 2 already, and we find it even more bizarre, but we still watch it.  

"COLIN FROM ACCOUNT"  2022  --- 12 episodes, 27 minutes each - comedy 

A microbrewery owner and a student doctor are brought together by a car accident that injures a stray dog that they agree to adopt, forcing them to navigate each other's vulnerabilities.

Creators:  Patrick Brammall, Harriet Dyer

Actors:  see above

No comments:

Post a Comment