Movie #3656 "Hawk" (netflix ) Boy, this is a don't bother so this blog will be short and sweet. It is supposed to be about golf, but it really isn't. It is supposed to be funny (with Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon and Fortune Feimster) but it really isn't. It is supposed to be a possible love story - love for his ex wife? love for his son? love for the game? But it really shows no respect for any of those things. So what is it supposed to be? What is the audience for this show? I give it a 1 because I think there were a couple of moments I laughed at or I thought was worth watching. Sorry, not a fan of this.
"HAWK" 2026 10 episodes (ugh!) at 30 mins each) (Ugh!) Netflix (really?)
Creators: Will Ferrell, Chris Henry, Harper Steele
Actors: Will Ferrell, Molly Shannon, Jimmy Tatro, Fortunę Feimster
No comments:
Post a Comment